
I was playing the other day and made this for my laptop. I still had April on there and Ali was giving me grief over it. So I thought I'd share. This is for a 1280 x 800 screen but I can make it smaller if you want. To find out what your screen resolution is go to your desktop. Right click and go to Personalize. Then, choose Display Settings. There will be a picture of a monitor on there and you should see something like the 1280 x 800 or whatever numbers yours is...it'll be under the slider that has Resolution on top of it. These instructions are for Windows Vista. It's been a long time but it seems like you went to the Control Panel to get to the Display Settings in Windows XP but I can't remember for sure. I have no idea where to find it in Windows 7 so if anyone knows, please comment so others can figure it out too. Let me know if you need a smaller size and I'll work on it! The supplies for it came from the Shabby Princess, Harvest Spice kit. It's a freebie one if you are interested! You can download the 1280 x 800 pixel one here.
You will need to have some type of photo-editing software to add your pictures (one that will support .png files). If you need help with this, let me know and I'll write a tutorial with screen shots and help you out.

No comments:
Post a Comment