These are the links to the directions for some of the projects we did for Super Saturday. Now you can do the projects at home too! I don't have all the links yet but will edit this post as soon as I get them.
Glass Etching
Wooden Pumpkins
Chalkboard Plate
I don't have a picture of the chalkboard plate so just click the link to see it. ;)
Wooden Christmas Tree
Hint: This web site has one of the play list players on it so if you don't want to listen to music while you are on there, either hit your mute button for your speakers or you can scroll all the way to the bottom of her blog and hit the pause button on the player.
Temple Block
You can also find more temple pictures at the Idea Door.
Glass Tile Necklaces
Paperback Christmas Tree
Have some crafty fun!!! (and remember to look through your RSU goals to see if you can mark one off for this.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment