Hello Sisters!
I have been trying to learn how to do Granny Squares
....I am failing....
HELP!
Anyone out there willing to help.
The videos online make it look so easy.
I just do better watching someone and being able to say
"Stop! Do that again."
And then to have some one "supervise" me
and tell me how I am doing it wrong and say
"Stop! DON'T do that again!"
This is something I have wanted to learn for a long time....
I wish that I had asked my Granny!
Thanks!
Bree
I have been trying to learn how to do Granny Squares
....I am failing....
HELP!
Anyone out there willing to help.
The videos online make it look so easy.
I just do better watching someone and being able to say
"Stop! Do that again."
And then to have some one "supervise" me
and tell me how I am doing it wrong and say
"Stop! DON'T do that again!"
This is something I have wanted to learn for a long time....
I wish that I had asked my Granny!
Thanks!
Bree

3 comments:
if you are still looking for help with granny squares, I might be able to help; Ellie Russell, 479-494-1903
That would be great...I will get in touch with you. Thank you!
Are you going to be at the Relief Society Christmas Party tomorrow the 2nd? I could bring my little ball of yarn and a hook. Would that be okay.....I'll call you. :)
Post a Comment