Monday, November 10, 2008

Super Saturday

Super Saturday is this Saturday (the 15th) from 10 AM-2 PM! If you have yet to sign-up please do so NOW!! The three crafts that we're doing are Hooded Towels ($10), Christmas Advent Calendar ($3.50), and Applique Aprons ($6/lg & $5/sm). You can sign-up by posting a comment here on the blog or you can call Sister Emms: 484-1933. We need to know by Tuesday at the latest because we are getting the kits put together! It is also a Soup/Chili Potluck. So, bring your favorite soup or chili in a crockpot!!

Starting at 10 AM Cliff Hubbard will be demonstrating how to make "Smush-free" sugar cookie frosting for all those sugar cookies you might be making this season. The crafts will be set up the whole time so you can work on them at your leisure. And there will be candy making at 11:30 AM. Oh yes, there will be candy making!

Come join the fun and fellowship!!

Childcare provided.

7 comments:

Amanda said...

I will be bringing 2 people with me so please sign us up for 2 more Frog towels.

Thanks,
Mandy Mondier

Amanda said...

I will be bringing 2 people with me so please sign us up for 2 more Frog towels.

Thanks,
Mandy Mondier

Amanda said...

oopsie.........!!! :o)

ryanandsarah said...

Is it okay to bring a mom that is from another ward?

Steph said...

teddybear, that is fine as long as they are signed up and pay for the project.

ryanandsarah said...

okay thanks! I just wanted to get an okay before I invited her! :)

Anonymous said...

I want to thank everyone for their efforts ( by attending, teaching classes, providing food, etc) in making this Super Saturday a HUGE success!!

I can't wait until next fall when we have another oneÜ

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online