Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Scripture Reading
I found this site today while I was working on finding a handout for our March Visiting Teaching Message. It's called Read the Scriptures. If you sign up, then you will receive reading schedules from any of the Standard Works, Preach My Gospel, the Gospel Doctrine schedule, or the Seminary schedule. You can also make your own customized schedule. After you complete your reading assignment, then you click the Completed button at the end of the email and you will be sent the next one. I'm hoping this will help me with my reading! You can also have teams to help motivate and encourage each other on it. If any of you have any ideas on how to motivate ourselves to read our scriptures like we are supposed to, please email me and I will post them here on our blog.
Labels:
Links,
Scripture Reading
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment